The Sound Designer will be responsible for the artistic and technical audio content of the game, according to the requirements of the producer. Create and integrate all type of sounds for a game project. Main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan the sound production for the game and ensure the follow up of the milestones.
- Influence overall project design & ideas, participating since prototyping phases.
- Make high quality audio samples.
- Produce original sound, used as temporary or final asset (SFX, ambiance...).
- Apply music theory and concepts as part of his working audio designs.
- Work closely with designers and level designers to ensure that the audio design supports the game design.
- Experience in creating audio for games or multimedia applications.
- Deep musical culture & references.
- Good knowledge of game audio techniques and audio production fundamentals.
- Good understanding of the video game development process. -Strong artistic and creative sense.
- Team player who is able to share his/her ideas with others. -Highly motivated, with a passion for audio and video games.
- Ability to accept critique and to listen.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Excellent communicator (spoken and written) and good interpersonal skills.
Before applying be sure to have an up to date resume attached or linked in the email